The Michigan Department cystinose.org/ of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) maintains a database of all registered businesses in the state. This database can be searched online to find information about a specific business, such as its name, address, registered agent, and filing history.
To search the Michigan business entity search, you can use the following criteria:
- Entity name: Enter the full or partial name of the business you are looking for.
- Individual name: Enter the name of an individual who is associated with the business, such as a registered agent or officer.
- Identification number: Enter the business’s Michigan identification number (MID), which is a unique nine-digit number assigned to all registered businesses.
- Filing number: Enter the business’s filing number, which is a unique number assigned to each document filed with the LARA Corporations Division.
You can also search the thunderbird37.com Michigan business entity search by entering multiple criteria. For example, you could search for all businesses with the word “Google” in their name or all businesses that are registered to an individual named “John Smith.”
The results of your search will be displayed in a table. The table will include the following information about each business:
- Entity name
- Registered agent
- Filing history
You can click on the business name to view more detailed information, such as the business’s articles of incorporation, bylaws, and annual reports.
The Michigan business entity search is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to find information about a registered business in Michigan. It can be used by businesses, consumers, and government agencies to verify the existence and status of a business, to research potential business partners, and to investigate potential fraud or misrepresentation.
To access the Michigan business entity search, visit the LARA Corporations Division website at https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSearchResults.aspx.
Here are some additional tips for using the Michigan business entity search:
- Use the correct spelling and capitalization for the business name you are searching for.
- If you are not sure of the business name, you can try searching for the business’s registered agent or officer.
- If you are still having trouble finding the business you are looking for, you can contact the LARA Corporations Division for assistance.
The Michigan business entity search is a free service that is available to the public. It is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to find information about a registered business in Michigan.